In this document, we inform you about the reasons why we collect your personal data, what we do with it, your rights and how you can exercise them. We recommend spending a few minutes to read this document if you are really interested in how we use your data.
Why do we collect personal data about you?
At jamalsatli.com we collect and process the information you provide us to respond to the questions you ask us through our contact forms and comments sections and provide you with interesting information via our communication channels.
This information will be stored unless you request for it to be deleted.
What is the legitimate interest for processing your data?
The legal grounds for processing your personal data are as follows:
- Implementation of the subscription contract to provide you with interesting information through our communication channels.
- Obtain your consent to answer the questions you ask us through our contact forms and comments sections.
Remember you are under no obligation to give your consent to the processing of your data, but by not doing so, jamalsatli.com will be unable to send you interesting information through our communication channels.
To whom will we communicate your data?
In order to offer you the best quality services and comply with our tax obligations, we inform you that the data you provide us may be passed on to:
- arsys.es, whose registered address is C/ Chile nº 54, 26007, Logroño (La Rioja), Spain (Madrid), and is responsible for providing the hosting and domain for this website.
- Google LLC, which is responsible for collecting the analytics of this website and subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal details?
The fact that you have provided us with your data and given your consent to process it doesn’t bind you to us. There a number of rights you can exercise at any time, which are:
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request the correction or suppression of your data.
- The right to request a limitation on the processing of your data.
- The right to object to the processing of your data.
You can exercise your rights by clicking on the following link and filling in the form link.
We also inform you that if you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on prior consent before its withdrawal.
Furthermore, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you feel you haven’t obtained satisfaction in exercising your rights.